Welcome to our office!
Dear Patient: We hope that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to seeing you again. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and effective and timely communication.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s’ recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked screening questions again when you are in the office according to CDC guidelines.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We would like you to call us when you are in our parking lot, and we will tell you when to come up for your appointment. We request that only the scheduled patient comes to the office except for an adult accompanying a child for the child’s visit.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. For the most updated information about our planned opening, please visit our website at www.healthy-mouth.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
Drs. Mackler, Siurek, Scollard and Team
Since 1975 our team of dental health providers has been dedicated to offering the best in comprehensive family dental care. Our practice is in West Springfield, MA, conveniently located at exit 13B off Interstate 91 on Daggett Drive (view a map and directions), minutes from Holyoke, Chicopee, and Springfield. We have the latest treatment, diagnostic and sterilization equipment so that we can continue our commitment to providing you with the best care possible. You will recognize many of our experienced staff members as well as a few new additions.
In 1996 we restored our first dental implant! In the 20+ years since then, we have restored well over 600 implants and have many happy patients who enjoy smiling, talking and eating with implants that feel just like real teeth. Ask us if dental implants could be right for you. http://www.straumann.us/…/solutions-to-replace-your-teeth.html
If you should have a dental emergency when the office is closed, you may call the main number (747-9224), press 7 to leave a brief message describing the nature of your problem in the emergency mailbox , and one of the doctors will return your call as soon as possible.If you need to change an appointment, we ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible but understand the necessity of flexibility.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment for any reason, we are happy to do that, as the health and safety of our patients and our staff is of our utmost concern. On that same note, however, there are many last minute openings available, so if you have a change in your schedule, we just might, too! Call or text us!