Congratulations Dr. Mackler!
The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments (formerly known as The Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners) has awarded Dr. Mackler The William K. Collins, Sr. Meritorious Service Award “in recognition and appreciation of twenty years of dedicated and devoted service”. Refer to the Commission’s website for more information: http://www.cdcaexams.org/
- B.A. in pre-dental, University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA, 1967
- D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Boston, MA, 1971
- Rotating Dental Internship, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
San Antonio, TX, 1972
- M.A. in Human Resource Development, American International College,
Springfield, MA, 1991
- Originally from Holyoke, Massachusetts, Dr. Mackler spent three years living in England while practicing dentistry in the U. S. Air Force before returning to Western Massachusetts. His interests outside the office include indoor gardening, snowshoeing, and spending time with his three grandchildren. He also enjoys teaching at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
- Member of the American Dental Association since 1975.
- Dr. Mackler’s special areas of interest in dentistry include endodontics, periodontics, and implant restorations.
- He is currently on the Surgical Staff of Noble Hospital and has had “Courtesy” privileges there for over 30 years.
See Dr. Mackler’s complete CV.