- Doctor of Dental Surgery – New York University, College of Dentistry, New York, NY, USA. 2015.
- Doctor of Philosophy– Oral Pathology – University of Sao Paulo, Bauru, SP, Brazil. 2004
- Master of Science – Oral Pathology – Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, RN, Brazil. 2000.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, PE, Brazil. 1997.
-  Specialty Certificates – In Brazil, M.S. and Ph.D. programs are lined-up with Residency/ Specialty in the USA.
-  Undergraduate Degree – In Brazil, after High School, you go straight to University. There is no College or undergrad studies
Originally from Recife, PE, Brazil, Andrea practiced dentistry in her home country for 10 years and was a faculty member at UFPE – College of Dentistry until she met Dr. David Scollard, whom she married in 2008. She moved to the US, became step-mom of Winston (34) and Darikka (33), and a resident of Louisiana. She also had a brief but successful career teaching pre-nursing students at Baton Rouge Community College.
In 2012, Dr. Scollard moved to New York City to pursue her second D.D.S. degree at NYU College of Dentistry. She graduated in May 2015, returned to Baton Rouge, became licensed to practice dentistry in Louisiana, and adopted a little lab mix called Ebony, the happiest dog ever! Upon her husband’s retirement, they decided to move to New England where they will be able to enjoy the four seasons.
She speaks English, Portuguese, and Spanish and her diversified background enables her to interact easily with patients from different ethnicity and cultures.
She enjoys travelling, snow, watching & listening the waves of the ocean, formula one car racing, Broadway musicals, zip-lining, and many cultural activities.
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry since 2015.
- Member of American Dental Association since 2013.